For the Academic Year 2017/2018 the Prospectus of Exams can be submitted from the 07/10/2017 to the 22/12/2017
Here below is how to submit the prospectus:
- Students from 1st and 2nd year aiming to choose a standard prospectus (comprehensive of all of the 60 CFU required by the study manifest) don’t have to fill it out. The submission will be done by the Student’s Office;
- Students from 3rd year aiming to choose a standard prospectus (comprehensive of all of the 60 CFU required by the study manifest) and inserting the optional 12 CFU suggested by the study course (“Ethic and social enterprise communication” and “Drawing and communication”) don’t have to fill the prospectus out. The submission will be done by the Student’s Office;
- Students from 3rd year aiming to choose a standard prospectus (comprehensive of all of the 60 CFU required by the study manifest) without inserting the optional 12 CFU suggested by the study course will just have to choose those CFU by using the “Optional Activity” module;
- Students from years after the 3rd aiming to exchange the optional activities which had already been submitted in the prospectus can do it by using the “Change in optional activity” module;
- Students aiming to choose the part time inscription and students who have activities recognition from previous careers will have to submit the prospectus by using the module from the year of inscription (link at the bottom of the page) in the following way:
- Before printing the module, it will be necessary to deselect subjects which will not be inserted anymore in the current Academic Year.
- For subjects made up of two or more modules, it is possible to select a single module only in presence of a partial validation due to recognition from a previous career.
- In case of partial validation for a subject, please remember to modify the credits number in the dedicated box and to insert the new number (credits to be done).
- It is also available a “Blank Module” for students who are not in one of the previous categories and for the ones with particular situations regarding their career.
- Part time inscription allows students to insert a maximum of 30 CFU;
- Students who submitted a recognition request for previous careers and who are waiting for the concerning evaluation can give the prospectus of exams to the Student’s Office, after having received the confirmation email from Genova’s Student’s Office, even after the planned deadline.
We invite all the students to fill up the Prospectus by the dedicated fields present in each module before printing it.
Opening time and contacts of the Students Office are available here