In order to get the Engineering degree is necessary to:
- ONLY FOR STUDENTS ENROLLED IN M.SC. DIGITAL HUMANITIES – COMMUNICATION AND NEW MEDIA: transmit to the student desk the provisional thesis title at least five months before the expected date of graduation following the instructions written on the form;
- fill in the online degree request in the dedicated page of the University of Genoa website;
- fill in the Almalaurea questionnaire, available at the same page;
3. fill in or clearly manifest the will not to compile the annual course experience questionnaire.
All books borrewed in the library have to be returned before the degree day: the Student Desk will check the return.
By the dates specified in the “Polytechnic School news” section of the school webiste is necessary to:
- finish all exams and/or credits needed and be up-to-date with payment of fees;
- pay fees and the stamp duty of € 16,00 for the emission of the degree certificate using the Online Services – fees;
- check that all exams and educational activities are correctly registered in the online recordbook (Online Services – my academic carreer). Discordances have to be reported to the Student Desk using the e-mail email@example.com;
- check the corrispondence between personal data and data in the student page (Online Services – personal data);
- By the dates specified in the Memorandum, students need to deliver to the Student Desk of the Savona Campus a CD with a draft of the final report (thesis).
Students that renounce to the degree session in which are registered, must send an e-mail to the Student Desk in order to ask for the registration in the following session.